Austin Water Damage Restoration
Water damage in your home or business can turn your life upside down. It can strike suddenly and the results can be devastating. When water damage strikes your Austin home or business, help is just a phone call away with The Steam Team.
Water damage can’t wait, and that’s why we’re on duty 24 hours a day to help you with your most urgent needs. The Steam Team is ready to help with our restoration services and we have the expertise to handle the toughest of jobs -- commercial or residential.
When you work with The Steam Team, you have access to certified restoration specialist within minutes. We have all of the extraction and drying equipment ready to go and we're prepared to get to work immediately on your Austin water damage emergency. Even better, we are experts at working directly with your insurance company.
speak with a certified water damage restoration specialist
Our water damage restoration Process
- Timely Inspection and Assessment of the Damage
- Water Removal
- Anti-microbial Application
- Drying: Air Movement
- Drying: Dehumidifying
- Drying: Monitoring
When our water removal specialists arrive, they first pump out any freestanding water. Then they use our powerful equipment to extract the water from your carpet, padding and upholstery. If necessary, the carpet and padding will be removed and reinstalled after they have been cleaned and dried based on IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards.
Our professional-grade equipment controls the drying process, minimizing the possibility of secondary damage and potential microbial growth. Specialized instruments are used to uncover any hidden pockets of water and to technically monitor the dehumidification/drying process. Once your structure and its contents are dry according to recommended industry standards, we put everything back where it belongs.
We start with the right equipment
We start with the right equipment, and our technicians have the training and experience to hand the most challenging situations. The Steam Team professionals concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
WATER REMOVAL EQUIPMENT
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
SANITIZING AGENTS, GERMICIDES, & ANTI-MICROBIAL TREATMENTS
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
HI-TECH DRYING EQUIPMENT
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.